22st Annual Michigan Wood Carvers Association
Learning Seminar May 15th thru 19th, 2017
Midland Fairgrounds, Midland, Michigan
This Seminar is sponsored by MWCA to provide Michigan wood carvers, or any woodcarver, an opportunity to learn from experienced instructors in various wood related art forms.
Cost per person: MWCA members $175.00, non members $190.00.
The class size is restricted to a maximum of 12 students
Instructors, Class Subject
| Seminar Application .PDF Click|
Class Change form .PDF Click
Map to Fairgrounds Click
cell phone: 616-340-6114 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 1-616-794-3072 e-mail: Jeffrey.email@example.com
2013 Seminiar Pictures
2016 Seminiar Pictures
|1. Wayne Barton-Chip Carving web page|
2. Gary Bityk – Architectural fantasies in cottonwood bark
3. Carol Jean Boyd- Cyprus Knee carving Bio
4. Doug Evans- Beginning carving
5. Gary Falin – Caricature carving /hand web page Full.
6. Jim Finney – Gun Stock (bring stock) Bio Cancelled
7. Mike Ford – Kirtland’s Warbler/Pine Branch(power)
8. Leah Goddard – Realistic Animal, carve and paint, hand and power Bio Full.
9. Dylan Goodson – European Relief Carving Bio web page Cancelled
10. Bruce Henn- Caricature Carving Cancelled
11. Chris Howard – Native American/power carved Bio
12. Dick Lamphier – Realistic Caricature; expressions & details/hand Bio
13. Brenda Lodermeier – Wood burning Bio Cancelled
14. Floyd Rhadigan- Caricature carving web page
15. Linda Sales- Wood Burning Cancelled
Salvadore- Deep Relief, canes, walking sticks.
Sharp- Realistic Animal
18. Fred & Elaine Stenman – Relief carving, pyrography & painting web page
19. Bob Thurston – Caricature carving Bio
20. John Williams – Animal Carving, hand or power Cancelled
* Note: Due to the limited hand strength of some students, power carving tools may be used in a Hand Carving class.
SPONSORSHIP FORM for 2015 SEMINAR
MWCA clubs may sponsor
their club members by filling out this form and giving him/her a
$25.00 check or money order, to enclose with their application and personal check
or money order, for $125.00.
Click to download form